Participate in the full life-cycle duties to bring clients projects to completion all the while exceeding their expectations. Strong in C# using various Microsoft platform technologies including C#/.Net, HTML, CSS, various frontend frameworks, and SQL. Responsible for the development, testing, documentation, implementation and support while using best practices for application development. Create strong relationships, provide technology leadership in their domain of expertise and mentor others to further their craft.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain custom applications for our clients.
- Own the full application cycle: code, test, document, install and support.
- Analyze and formulate a plan, using structured analysis and design.
- Work and communicate with team members to develop new solutions from design through implementation.
- Mastery of a technology domain with continuous learning and promotion of the knowledge they have gained to others:
- Microsoft products including .NET, C#, Visual Studio, etc.
- Microsoft SQL Server and relational database tools
- Application design and architecture
- Front-end web development
- Ability to understand goals and requirements and translate them into working solutions within budget and deadlines.
- Engage in continuous learning and mastery of their domain while mentoring others to develop their knowledge and experience.
- Engage in consultative selling around their technology domain.
- Driven by metrics to produce both highly functional and well-designed software efficiently within client budgets and project time frames.
- Customer deadlines are key and require work outside normal business hours (8 am – 5 pm). You are willing and able to flex your schedule to meet needs.
- Direct communication with the customer is expected in person and via email and phone.
- Ability to estimate own work accurately and communicate issues quickly and often.
- Travel to customer sites is required and expected.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong desire for constant challenge.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Self-motivation and a thirst for learning new technologies and tools.
- Great understanding of a wide range of technologies.
- Excellent with C# and .NET software development.
- Excellent with SQL Server.
- Excellent with using Microsoft based development tools such as Visual Studio.
- Great understanding of software UI/UX design implementation.
- Minimum billable hours requirement: 35/week
- 6+ years of development experience.
- Ability to promote a positive work environment and lead others in positivity
- Ability to foster a culture of integrity, respect, passion, responsibility, accountability, action and learning.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Additional developer certifications desired