Participate in the full life-cycle duties to bring clients projects to completion all the while exceeding their expectations. Strong in C# using various Microsoft platform technologies including C#/.Net, HTML, CSS, various frontend frameworks, and SQL. Responsible for the development, testing, documentation, implementation and support while using best practices for application development.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain websites for our clients.
- Own the full application cycle: code, test, document, install and support.
- Analyze and formulate a plan, using structured analysis and design.
- Work and communicate with team members to develop new solutions from design through implementation.
- Solid knowledge using Microsoft SQL Server and relational database tools, SQL, and ETL.
- Ability to understand goals and requirements and translate them into working solutions within budget and deadlines.
- Customer deadlines are key and sometimes require work outside normal business hours (8 am – 5 pm). You are willing and able to flex your schedule to meet needs.
- Direct communication with the customer is expected mostly via email and phone.
- Ability to estimate own work accurately and communicate issues quickly and often.
- Some travel to customer sites is required and expected.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong desire for constant challenge.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Self-motivation and a thirst for learning new technologies and tools.
- Good communication skills when articulating abstract concepts.
- Great understanding of a wide range of technologies.
- Excellent with C# and .NET software development.
- Excellent with SQL Server.
- Excellent with using Microsoft based development tools such as Visual Studio.
- Great understanding of software UI/UX design implementation.
- Minimum billable hours requirement: 35/week
- 3+ years of development experience.
- Ability to promote a positive work environment
- Ability to foster a culture of integrity, respect, passion, responsibility, accountability, action and learning.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Additional developer certifications desired